Saturday, June 2, 2012

EXHIBITING WITH PROFESSOR WOLE SOYINKA: 'ORISUN'

  As a child, I was so keen about art and through my life sojourn I have lived for the art. Today, my artistic style has evolved and reflects the connection to my rich African cultural heritage... May 30, 2012 was so huge and significant in my career as an artist as I had the honour to exhibit my paintings along side with the collections of works (literatures) and collected traditional art works (sculptural pieces) of the great icon, Nobel laureate, professor Wole Soyinka. There are over fifty art works on display by over thirty artists with the theme 'ORISUN' at the Olumo Rock exhibition hall, Abeokuta. The Ogun State governor, Senator Ibikunle Amosun was at the opening event. The exhibition will run till Mid-June, 2012.


More photographs from the exhibition could be accessed on the link below:
https://mail.google.com/mail/images/cleardot.gif


No comments: