Tuesday, February 7, 2012

"KENYA CHILDREN'S ART PROJECT" on my mind!

I am an artist-cum-art instructor, so passionate about art and helping the kids create art comes natural of me. An artist-in-residence program at the orphanage homes in KENYA will be another opportunity for me to nurture, empower, and harness talents and potentials of the Kenyan orphans and the less privilege kids.

Art is a veritable means of therapy; a creative engagement to numb pains, erase ugly
memories and help cope with the everyday challenges. It is also a vital skill acquisition in
empowering the youth. A week or more of engaging the kids in the Art can make a life time impact. I'm ready to collaborate with other stakeholder group to achieve this goal. Generous contributions from individuals are welcome. You may purchase any of my art works to support this course. The art works could be accessed on:
www.artwanted.com/adeniyi
www.coroflot.com/adeniyi

No comments: