Monday, September 15, 2008

SHOULD IN CASE YOU DON'T KNOW.....MY ART IN THE MEDIA.




My art has in the past enjoyed the appraisal of the media, both print and electronic. The first of its kind was on aiesec in Columbia, North America official web site at http://www1.eafit.edu.co/aiesec/NEWS/E10/ASP/afuera2.php in the year 2005.



Same year, I featured on the BUSINESS DAY newspaper, November 14, 2005, page 10 of the small business journal.






October 2007, myself and my friend Dacosta Adeoye featured on TAAKRA TV programme anchored by Diane Oputa (Charley boy’s wife). The programme runs on NTA 2, Channel 5 every Fridays afternoon.
Thus far God has given the grace; I look forward on getting on BBC, CNN, SKY TV in the near future. My full portfolio can be view on www.coroflot.com/adeniyi

No comments: